Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HELP ME! Loader prob. Dont know how?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 deyrnizeshed

deyrnizeshed

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:38 AM

Posted 30 May 2009 - 02:31 AM

Hi to all of you. I wish you could help me in this one.

See, I just reinstalled my OS ( Vista ) I forgot to set my BIOS boot priority to default so it is still CD-ROM first to boot. But after installing my Chipset Driver and Audio Driver from my P5N73-AM Support DVD and after restarting my system, I forgot to remove the Support DVD from my drive. Then It went to something like this after my BIOS Screen:

"Booting Vista Loaders...

Starting MS-DOS..."

Do you guys know how to remove it? I cant boot to windows and cant access safe mode. Help me please. I want to reinstall but I cant back up my files because I cant get into windows! HeEEEELLLPP!!!

Oh maybe this could help i dont know?
This was the screen that appeared after my BIOS SCreen..

" Booting 'Vista Loader'

map --mem (hd0,0)/vstaldr.img (fd0)
FAT12 BPB found with 0xEB (jmp) leading the boot sector.

probed C/H/S = 80/2/18, probed total sector = 2880

floppies_orig=1 harddrives_orig=1, floppies_curr=1, harddrive_curr=1
map --hook
chainloader (fd0)+1
rootnoverify (fd0)

Starting MS-DOS...

_ "

That screen comes up whenever I start my computer. I cant get to my desktop. Help me please! I cant exit it only with Ctrl+Alt+Del but it only restarts and repeats.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 maki2012

maki2012

• Members
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 PM

Posted 30 May 2009 - 01:37 PM

It sounds like you completely messed up the instillation process. You should try to reinstall.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users