Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Manually add items to the explorer shell.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TEB

TEB

• Banned
  • 449 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 AM

Posted 28 June 2005 - 10:56 PM

I want to add the scan with adaware and scan with xoftspy manually with the explorer shell. Is this possible, ive been doing some research on merging certain texts with the registry to output different results...some successful some not.

Im sure ill figure it out soon.

Thx alot.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 PapaSmurf88

PapaSmurf88

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:19 AM

Posted 29 June 2005 - 04:11 AM

Do you mean like a button at the top in windows exploer that would allow you to scan your computer with adaware. Im not sure If you can do that but if you figure out a way let me know I would deffently like to try that.
My Specs:

Albatron PX915P4C Pro
Intel P4 3.0 Ghz Processor w/ HT technology
2x 512MB PC3200 Memory
120 GB Western Digital IDE HD
SAPPHIRE X550 256Mb Video Card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users