Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:53 PM
The computer I'm working on will not let me login to windows. I get a admin login with password, Odd thing is there was never a password put on the system I have tryed Loging on as an administrator.
1. Restart the computer.
2. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE two times, and then type the name of the administrator user account.
3. In the Password box, type the administrator password, and then click OK.
Note If the administrator password is set to a blank password, do not type a password before you click OK.
2. Reset the password.
1. Click Start, and then click Run.
2. Type control userpasswords2, and then click OK.
3. On the Users tab, click the name of the user account that you want to reset the password for, and then click Reset Password.
4. Type a new password in the New password box, and then type the password again in the Confirm new password box, and then click OK.
5. Restart the computer, and then try to log on to Windows XP again.
But without knowing what that pass is it will not let me do this... I have even tryed to reformat it and get a stop:0x0000007b code... I hope someone can help me with this issue I'm having.... I would be greatfull