Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Shut down in game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 spyrious

spyrious

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:20 AM

Posted 28 June 2005 - 07:32 PM

I've had Battlefield 2 for about a week now, and it's been working alright for the most part. I was a little worried at first when I saw the specs. on it, but I figured my 256Mb FX5200 would be able to run it on at least the min. settings. The other day when I was playing, though, the round was ending and I was expecting it to go to the data screen, like usual, then start a new round. Instead, the whole game shut down and it booted back to my desktop. I was just wondering if anyone knows why this might be? I'm thinking it might be my lower end card or possibly the fact that I have a smaller power supply running it than I should. Can anyone give me some advice?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 spyrious

spyrious
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2005 - 07:56 AM

Now that I think about it, it might possibly just be a bug in the game, since it is a really new game. I have a friend who had the same problem I did and has a much nicer system than I do.

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2005 - 01:09 PM

Games sometimes crash.
Have you checked the BF2 site to see if there are any patches available?

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users