Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error Code: 0x8de00006 ~ Outlook 2007/Connector/Msn.com ('Live' email)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 carsciano

carsciano

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:15 PM

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:29 PM

Using email via Outlook 2007 was working fine until recently when I began receiving error Code 0x8DE00006 followed by the inane verbiage "the operation failed" when attempting to send an Email with an Attachment using Outlook 2007 via Outlook Connector to an MSN.COM email account (MS 'Live'). I've done multiple reinstals of Outlook Connector and MS Live, as well as reset Passwords and disconnected then reconnected accounts (1 Msn.com) to Email software.
-
Trying to research this issue via Microsoft websites and Googled websites has proven fruitless ~ usually linking me to someone trying to sell Registry cleaning software. Any ideas??

Edited by carsciano, 29 May 2009 - 11:30 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 sanirl

sanirl

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 PM

Posted 21 September 2009 - 01:16 PM

I too am receiving this error code when attempting to forward E mails with multiple addressees. They go into an Outlook outbox and when I attempt to send and receive, it fails with this error code.

#3 krzyctldy

krzyctldy

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 PM

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:41 PM

I am having the same problem - anyone know the fix?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users