Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Logon Passwords Changed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 brodysgurl

brodysgurl

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:00 PM

Posted 28 June 2005 - 02:14 AM

Ok so my ex is a jerk!!!! And felt the need to change the logon passwords to my computer before moving out. Well he thinks this is just hilarious, but has yet to give me the new ones and I can not wait any longer. How IN THE WORLD am I to get in and change them back, he has so "Kindly" left me a limited account, but I cant do my work on that one.

Im running Windows XP Pro, on a at home built computer...another lovley thing he got me involved in!!!!!

Please Help its been 1 1/2 weeks now and I cant put off work any more!!!!!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Staff Emeritus
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:10:00 PM

Posted 28 June 2005 - 03:13 PM

Hi "brodysgurl"

While we empathize with your situation, Bleeping Computer has a strict policy of not
providing cracking or hacking assistance under any circumstances.

regards,
Koan

I have closed this topic.
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users