Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

VPN without ZoneLabs Integrity Agent

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tripflex

tripflex

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:01 PM

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:52 PM

Okay so at my work in order to connect to our vpn they have made it so you have to use integrity agent in order to log in (basically verifies your virus definitions are up to date). Well the newest version they have for vista does not work on 7. Anyways, just wondering if anybody has any ideas or might know how to fool the VPN to still let me on? I was playing around in the settings for VPN in Win7 and saw that there is a EAP option for zone labs...would that work?

Thanks guys
There's no place like 0.0.0.0, i'm tired of being at 127.0.0.1

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users