Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New to this wrote down whats going on

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 lswon80

lswon80

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 PM

Posted 26 May 2009 - 04:39 PM

Well this all started with me getting on my computer and it was stating google installer error and viewpoing mng error.. and it has started to get worse..

I have currently installed on my computer Malwarebytes anti maleware, Ad adware, and Bitdefender for virus scanning..

this isnt the first time this has happend but this time is worse then the previous.. so im enlisting help..

Malwarebytes wouldnt load so i deleted it and reinstalled it, had to rename it ddddddd it then worked after renaming it and i updated from their screen..

trojan.agent.... c:/windows/system32aqcinit.dll mispelled prob i can read my own writting..

Rootkit.trace HKEY_LOCAL_Machine/software/uac

upon restart before I came here just now blue screen came up stating bootcleaner was running and deleting system32.dlls then it dings after all processes load.

a msg box pops up stating outlook express wants to compact messages to save space of course i say cancel..

I had hijacktis on my computer and I deleted it guessing that you guys will tell me to delte it and reinstall it again..

so I can google it or i can wait and see what one of you guys has to say..

I also have ccleaner as well sorry forgot about that one..

im impatient so i went and did some reading

Merged posts. ~ OB

Attached Files

Edited by Orange Blossom, 27 May 2009 - 04:03 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blade81

Blade81

Bleepin' Rocker

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,465 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 AM

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:12 PM

Was helped elsewhere.

Microsoft Windows Insider MVP 2016-2017

Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2008-2015
UNITE member since 2006
unite_blue.png

Provided malware removal related instructions are meant to be used in the correspondent user's case only. If you have similar symptoms create own topic instead of following instructions given to some other, please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users