Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

setting up 2 routers??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dragon18007

dragon18007

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:46 AM

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:55 PM

Hi

I have just recently joined o2 broadband from aol, ive set up my o2 router and its working fine but my ps3 still has trouble connecting to it by wireless (same problem with aol) is it possible for me to use my aol router to access o2 broadband so I can have the o2 router up stairs and the aol one down near the ps3 so it can catch the signal better?

If so can someone tell me how to do it?

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Linio Alan

Linio Alan

• Members
  • 12 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:05 PM

Have you been tried do a "portforwarding" or something like that?

#3 belkin64

belkin64

• Banned
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:46 PM

Posted 01 June 2009 - 04:28 PM

You need to assign static IP adresses to all of your computers and the second router, forward its port.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users