Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yet Another BSOD (SP3, Professional)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lappy

lappy

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:05 PM

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:23 AM

I would have gone through all the forum topics to see if this was covered, sorry, but the BSOD keeps consistently popping up after a timed amount every time I boot the computer, and I don't have another computer handy to check out the topics.

BSOD. And it seems like it's mainly Explorer. Here's the error stuff:

BCCode: 1000008e BCP1: C0000005 BCP2: 8054B10D BCP3: B4474A550 BCP4: 0000000[all zeros] OSVer: 5_1_2600 SP: 3_0
Product: 256_1

Oh, and it just crashed again, but for some reason I can keep typing over the error windows, here's another code:

Error Sig: explorer.exe AppVer: 6.0.2900.5512 Modname: audiodev.dll modver: 5.2.5721.5145 offset: 0000cbd8

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:05 AM

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:23 AM

Try running through the steps given here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/176011/how-to-receive-help-diagnosing-blue-screens-and-windows-crashes/
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users