Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

When on IE images and webpages blink constantly

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 computersucks

computersucks

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:52 PM

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:24 PM

When I am online using IE webpages and images keep blinking, it's difficult to even see the page properly because it keeps blinking. Pages with images blink even more than pages without, however gmail also blinks a lot too.

I ran malware and it says nothing is infected. Sorry this is a little hard to describe. Can someone help me please?

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Albertopia

Albertopia

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 AM

Posted 15 June 2009 - 08:19 AM

The last time (two times actually) that I had the same problem, I had just updated the drivers for my display adapter.
Closing IE corrected it. Better still, I rebooted my machine.
You could try searching for updated drivers for your display card.

I hope this helps. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users