Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

is it my computer or the forum doing this?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 scottc

scottc

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:10 AM

Posted 27 June 2005 - 09:59 PM

hi, i am on a newspaper forum cl forum - when i go to the page to post a message, the page widens to where i am always having to go to the bar at the bottom to move the page over so i can type... i would like to have that posting page display within my screen to make it easier to post... i have a laptop (win2000) and a home computer (winxp) and it happens on both... if you need additional info, please let me know... thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Leurgy

Leurgy

Voted most likely

• Members
  • 3,831 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2005 - 07:06 AM

Hello scottc and welcome to BC.

It looks fine from here but I didn't bother to register to see the reply screen. At any rate, if it didn't happen here when you posted the New Topic I would suspect its the website's problem. Did you try contacting them with the "Email Us" link at the bottom of their pages?

Edited by Leurgy, 28 June 2005 - 07:07 AM.

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. Abraham Maslo

**** We use our powers for good, not evil ****

Trying to remove your data from the web is like trying to remove pee from a swimming pool

#3 scottc

scottc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 28 June 2005 - 11:10 PM

Hello scottc and welcome to BC.

It looks fine from here but I didn't bother to register to see the reply screen. At any rate, if it didn't happen here when you posted the New Topic I would suspect its the website's problem. Did you try contacting them with the "Email Us" link at the bottom of their pages?

thanks for your reply - when i reply on this web site, everything stays within the screen... i have not contacted them but i will... thanks for your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users