Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ruber stamp flash image for website

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 monika

monika

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 PM

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:01 AM

Hi, I was thinking of creating a rubber stamp image for my website...it should look like someone just put a rubber stamp onto the site with a message a and an audio as well anytime you load the page. Any suggestions how to do it. I can create a stamp immage in Photopaint, the rest is unknown to me..is there a program that could help me with creating this???

Thanks for any ideas...

Mon xxx

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KamakaZ

KamakaZ

• Members
  • 739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:32 AM

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:02 AM

i can't really understand what you are trying to do here... where is the stamp going to be? over the whole webpage, or should it "pop-up" like an ad, or will it be displayed in say the top right hand side?

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
There are 10 types of people in the world, those that can read binary, and those who can't.

#3 monika

monika
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:44 AM

i can't really understand what you are trying to do here... where is the stamp going to be? over the whole webpage, or should it "pop-up" like an ad, or will it be displayed in say the top right hand side?

yes, I mean the top right corner. I wanted to create an effect which would place this in a particular place on my page, like if someone just put a rubber stamp on a paper...when the page gets loaded..for the effect to highlight the information...

Edited by monika, 25 May 2009 - 05:48 AM.

#4 KamakaZ

KamakaZ

• Members
  • 739 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:10 AM

you want it in the top right hand corner, you want it to be a moving picture(?) that places a rubber stamp on the page?

This could be done as either a gif or using flash.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that can read binary, and those who can't.

#5 monika

monika
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:25 AM

okay...which program would be good to use for this??

#6 KamakaZ

KamakaZ

• Members
  • 739 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:23 PM

you could make something like this in adobe flash.

EDIT: It's not open source (It's not free)

thought i better mention that before people start getting angry about it...

Edited by KamakaZ, 26 May 2009 - 10:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users