Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

windows media player problemw/musicmatch

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ihateadware52792

ihateadware52792

• Members
  • 235 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:51 PM

Posted 27 June 2005 - 05:53 PM

i have musicmatch for windows media player....its one of ther "premium services" it used to work fine...but now i keep gettin a message when i want to start it that goes like this.....

(i copy pasted the message)

Musicmatch is unable to display this page. Please try one of the following solutions:
Configure any pop-up/ad blocking software as well as software firewalls to permit Musicmatch® Jukebox, and the domain musicmatch.com. Also, be sure that JavaScript and cookies are enabled.
Your Microsoft XML Parser may be damaged. Click here to update Microsoft XML parser.
Open Internet Explorer and go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced and Uncheck the boxes in the HTTP 1.1 Settings section. Clear the Internet Explorer cache by going to Tools > Internet Options > General and click the Delete Files button in the Temporary Internet Files section (be sure to check the box for "Delete all offline content" in the resulting prompt. Close Musicmatch® Jukebox and all Internet Explorer windows and restart Musicmatch® Jukebox.
Update your computer to the latest service packs for your operating system and Internet Explorer.

ive tried everything here and nothing worked ...please help!!!!
:thumbsup: :flowers:

Edited by ihateadware52792, 27 June 2005 - 05:54 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JackTheHaack

JackTheHaack

• Members
  • 307 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:51 PM

Posted 29 June 2005 - 01:17 AM

Un-install it and re-install it !

Good luck.
JTH

#3 ihateadware52792

ihateadware52792
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 235 posts
  •  

Posted 29 June 2005 - 02:44 PM

tried that..it wont work....before this happend musicmatch just dissapeared from windows media player...it was hard enough to get the right one again becasue they really want u to get the "jukebox" (a hole new media player) i tried it ....didnt work...anyway thanx for replyin but that doesnt work.

#4 ihateadware52792

ihateadware52792
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 235 posts
  •  

Posted 08 July 2005 - 12:22 PM

i really need help with this because its the only place wer i download music...it bites that itunes and napster dont work with windows ME so any help is appriciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users