Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Error Message While Startup

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tut2734

tut2734

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:37 AM

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:38 PM

Hello~

I haven't used my computer in three days but when i did everything was fine adn it has been turned off and unplugged from any network since. I got a new wireless router and went to turn my Fujitsu tablet pc on and the start up went fine. After ht windows logo where it loads, I get a message saying "an invlaid parameter was passed to a service or function" I am not sure what it is about and I can't even log into my computer to do anything with it. If you click of it reloads again but the message comes back. Thank you for the help and time.

Seth

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tut2734

tut2734
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:02 PM

it comes up lsass.exe lower case l so i know its a virus.

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,270 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:37 AM

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:01 PM

While you may be correct in your diagnosis...I suggest you read the following: http://ask-leo.com/what_are_lsass_lsassexe...do_if_i_am.html

http://www.softwarepatch.com/tips/isass.html

I think you're confused :thumbsup:.

Louis

#4 tut2734

tut2734
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:10 PM

so it must be an i then. I tried to follow the steps but my computer won't even log in to be able to get to the start >run option. It restarts right after you click ok. This notice pops up right after the windows logo loading. So i am unsure how to get around it. Thank you for any help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users