Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hello everyone

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest__Neo__*

Guest__Neo__*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:55 PM

Hello everyone, :thumbsup:

It's nice to be here once again. :cool: As some of you here already know, I am presently a freshman student over at WTT. That will account for most of the time that I have spent away from here, since I first joined this forum under the alias newbe17. I joined WTT soon after I joined here at BC with the same newbe17 nicname. At the time I had no inclination of ever becoming an expert helper. I was an infected victim receiving help from Tomk, who is one of my teachers right now over at WTT. Once I decided to make the commitment to become a malware fighter, naturally I no longer wanted to be known as newbe17, because, who in their right mind would ever trust someone named newbe17 to safely remove all the malware from their machine? :trumpet: In my present financial state, I was unable to donate what I thought would be the appropriate amount for services rendered to me, by not only Tomk at WTT, but also for services rendered to me from the fine folks here at BC as well, since during the course of the fix, Tomk had me to upload a couple of files to be examined which by the way, didn't cost me a dime. That random act of kindness was probably the biggest decision maker for me as far as becoming a full time malware eradicator. I figure, it's the least I can do, since I am not financially able to donate. I would like to take this time to thank everyone here for what they have done, not only for me, but for the thousands of other folks that fall victim to malware infections as well. Keep on fighting the good fight! :inlove: You are all a light in the darkness. I don't know for certain how much longer it will be before I graduate at WTT, but, until then, I will not be frequenting the establishment as much as I would like to, since my studies over at WTT take up most of my time now. But I will try to make time to drop in on occasion, to see how everyone here is doing, and to cheer you all on. I hope that in the future ( after I graduate ) I will be able to come here and help out in whatever way the staff here deems necessary. Until then, take care everyone :flowers: .

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users