Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mavericktwo

mavericktwo

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:59 AM

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:41 AM

Hello everyone I am a new member to BC, I work as a computer tech, I have alot to learn, and I don't believe in re-inventing the wheel. I believe that there are computer techs of all levels that have knowledge to share.

Edited by mavericktwo, 22 May 2009 - 08:42 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Stofzuiger

Stofzuiger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:59 AM

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:25 AM

totally agree :D :thumbsup: to BC :D

Every one goes fun fun fun

Who is this doin' this synthetic type of alpha beta psychedelic bleepin'? ~Chemical Brothers - Elektrobank

#3 mavericktwo

mavericktwo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 26 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:40 PM

Thanks vey much, how long have you been a member of BC?

#4 Stofzuiger

Stofzuiger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:43 PM

As u can see i joined on 6 march 2009, though i've used this sites for years,

Who is this doin' this synthetic type of alpha beta psychedelic bleepin'? ~Chemical Brothers - Elektrobank

#5 DaraLynn

DaraLynn

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:28 PM

Hi, I'm new here myself. I'm a self-taught nerd girl and I'm also in the business of making computer chips so I'm not without some skills. I also know there are plenty of folks around that know a boatload more than me about fixing software problems. Give me hardware any day of the week.

#6 Stofzuiger

Stofzuiger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  •  

Posted 22 May 2009 - 06:44 PM

:thumbsup: daralynn, i think the Hardware section is totally your part of the fourm :flowers: though, be sure to check out the rest to :trumpet:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users