Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

avast! 4.8 home question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kibou

Kibou

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:22 AM

Posted 21 May 2009 - 05:52 PM

I recently switched to this program and I had a question. I wanted to know if this program can run in conjunction with Comodo firewall without a big performance hit. Thanks so much. :thumbsup:
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Kibou

Kibou
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2009 - 07:42 PM

I hate to bump this but no one has answered my question and I'd really like to know. I've been running them together and there have been no problems but I'd like to hear from someone here about it. :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#3 o_rly

o_rly

• Members
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:58 PM

It shouldn't be a big problem as long as you don't use Comodo's antivirus.
Don't mind me, I'm just lurking.

#4 Kibou

Kibou
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:17 PM

Ok, cool. :D They both seem to be working very well on my machine but I just wanted to double check with someone else. Thanks! :thumbsup:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users