Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PDF Checker

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Blaron

Blaron

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 AM

Posted 20 May 2009 - 03:32 PM

Does anyone know of any good Pdf checkers. Preferably some that not only check the PDF so that they can print correctly but also some that fix the errors that are discovered. Hopely this is clear. Thanks for the help. :thumbsup:

Edited by Blaron, 20 May 2009 - 03:33 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Blaron

Blaron
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 AM

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:30 PM

Maybe a little more clarity will help. I was looking for something along the lines of Ghostsript 8.64. Since I know of that one wondered if anyone knew of any other programs. thanks

#3 Twin B

Twin B

• Members
  • 262 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:47 AM

Posted 31 May 2009 - 03:39 PM

I don't know any PDF checkers, but Adobe Reader has plenty of tools that you might use. In my version 8.1.5, I can go to the "View" or "Tools" buttons at the top of the screen, click either of them, go down the list to "Customize Tools", click on that, then if you need more, click "More Tools". The "Help" button also has an option to repair the currently installed Reader if something might be wrong with it. Additionally, you can update your current version of Reader if you use that program.

I've learned blood is not thicker than money. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users