Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SLI Problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 atloss

atloss

• Members
  • 49 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 PM

Posted 20 May 2009 - 07:00 AM

I just got a new computer, a special SLI Gamer- intel duo core,4GB DDR2, 500Gb HD, 2 x nViaia8500 SLI cards ( 512 Mb ). I installed Win XP Home, all new drivers, activated the SLI function. I have no problems with Windows HOWEVER I reinstalled World of Warcraft game back onto the computer and when I start the game and during the game a Verticle Green Bar , sometimes with the word SLi at the top of the bar, is present on the left side of the screen.The bar occasionally changes in sizebut for themostpart it remains static. What in the heck is going on?? I downloaded a test program , 3DMark06, to see if the bar would appear in any other 3D game and it DID! Any help for this problem would be appreciated. I got this computer especially because of the dual video cards with SLI. Was this a mistake??

Chuck :thumbsup: :flowers:

Addendum: Found out what problem was. Had touncheck a show SLI command in 3D pulldown!

Edited by atloss, 20 May 2009 - 03:16 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users