Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MALWARE? HELP

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 pavitb

pavitb

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:31 PM

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:11 PM

:thumbsup: HI I NEED LOTS OF HELP
recently i downloaded malwarebytes, avira, and AVG
then i started having problems, i turned my computer on and it started to restart , turn on, restart, then i disabled my internet and it stopped
then i went to run a scan, and my mouse would stay at the hourglass thing, but the scan completed
it found a patch thingyu and it repaired it
i tried doing a sys restore but it wouldnt allow me to press the final NEXT button
lastly i was trying to acess some antivirus sites and some sites for homework, and i was using google, the way google looks changed and when i would press a site it would open a new window, usually it would just load on the same window
also when i tried to open a site, i would get its url but it would send me to another search engina such as info and peeplo (never heard of them) also it sent me to STOPzillla it takes like 3 tries to acess the site i want to AND IT DELETED ONE OF MY ASSIGNMENTS
PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE 4 PROJECTS DUE WITHIN 4 DAYS AND THEY COUNT BIG TIME PLZ PLZ PLZ

Edited by The weatherman, 19 May 2009 - 04:14 PM.
Moved from XP to a more appropriate forum. TW

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rosiesdad

rosiesdad

• Members
  • 220 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:12 PM

Sure sounds like youre hijacked, turn off system restore, run malwarebytes.
Avira and AVG are both antivirus programs, do not have two antivirus programs on your computer at the same time as they conflict and can cause problems.
Malwarebytes is not antivirus, its antimalware/spyware. You can have several of them.

#3 pavitb

pavitb
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:23 PM

i deleted all of em cept ad aware and i havent run system restore cuz it wont let me
and i ran malware by itself and it dont do nuthin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users