Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Webroot antivirus with antispyware

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 helpmeee

helpmeee

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 PM

Posted 19 May 2009 - 03:36 PM

Hello, recently my subscription ran out and I renewed it on a different account and different computer how do i get to the menu where I can type in the code to renew it. (It just keeps saying itll check my online license to see if I renewed)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 colids

colids

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:06 PM

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:04 PM

if you click options then goto programs theres a set up wizard.
however that may not resolve the issiue.

a better idea is to reinstall the program there you will be given the chance to enter a new key code.
as webroot has just updated to a new version then you will have to reinstall anyway.

(The Latest Version: 6.1.0 (build 128)

if you can check for updates then download the new version,install and change the key code.
if you cant just reinstall and you get the option to change the keycode as said.

imo dont install the ask tool bar as its considered malware imo if webroot contines to offer this toolbar i wont be useing there program no more and thats after a lot off years off happy useage.

btw did you know webroot offers suport witch you are entitled to use.
http://www.webroot.co.uk/En_GB/index.html
imo best to reg your sofware if you havent allready
you can submit a ticket to them.

edit due to tyops.

Edited by colids, 19 May 2009 - 05:13 PM.

#3 helpmeee

helpmeee
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 31 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:06 PM

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:29 PM

Ok I was hoping to avoid re-installation but ill try

#4 colids

colids

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:06 PM

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:45 PM

try the set up wizard first.
it may/may not resolve your problem other than that theres no way to change the keycode bar a reinstall,that i know off,ive have been searching the data base and i cant see any other way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users