Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help!! Virus!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Chrissytina

Chrissytina

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:37 AM

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:51 PM

I was surfing the web and suddenly my computer froze up and when it came to again, I was informed I had a Trojan on my computer. I use AVG Free and AdAware. I was told AVG detected Generic10.BCBX and SHeur2.AFXC. It also replaced my desktop background with a warning that says my computer has spyware on it forever. My computer keeps trying to open IE. I also now have something called "System Security" running, which I never remember ever seeing on my computer before. I am currently running a scan with AVG and Malwarebytes. My computer will not run an AdAware scan. I have disabled my computer from going online and am curently working from a safe computer. Please help!!!!

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chrissytina

Chrissytina
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:55 PM

Now my computer just shut down!

#3 hulander

hulander

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:07 PM

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:36 AM

Oh i think that it is quite a serious problem so plz install any spyware detector on your system so that it can remove any spyware that is present on your system.Posted Image

Edited by hulander, 19 May 2009 - 05:55 AM.

Technology Lover...Posted Image

#4 Chrissytina

Chrissytina
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:33 AM

What spyware detector do you suggest an how do I download it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users