Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Thank you so much

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zsu-Zsu

Zsu-Zsu

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 AM

Posted 18 May 2009 - 08:23 PM

Hello, just posting to say thank you so much to the creators of this website; I inadvertently got hold of a WinPC Defender virus this evening, and, knowing that it didn't look right, Googled it and came across this site with clear, simple instructions on how to remove it, with the download which was easy to use and seems to have done the trick.

I'm terrible with computers, I can do basic maintenance things but generally I don't have a clue - so thank you so much for being here!

My Norton 360 anti-virus subscription ran out just over a week ago and I hadn't got around to updating it, but I certainly will now - and in the meantime I've got hold of some AVG Free anti-virus software which I'm downloading as I type...

Anyway; I just thought I'd pop in to say thank you, and please keep up the amazing work; there are many more computer idiots like me who'll get into trouble and it's nice to know that you people are around to share your knowledge. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:15 AM

Hi Zsu-Zsu,

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, it's good to see you here.

If your unsure how this board works, please have a look in the New User Orientation forum.

There is also some most useful information in the Tutorials. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users