I'm new to this community & this is my 1st forum i'm posting it 2 U.
I 've 512mb RAM 80gb HDD & AMD semphron
I've dual boot in my system with xp professional & win 2003 server.
One day I download a game "crimson road" from "http://www.gametop.com/download-free-games/crimson-road/"
& installed it to play.(in win xp Pro)
Later i uninstalled the game & run a registry cleaner software 'jv16 powertools' & 'ccleaner' for complete uninstallation.
The next day when i switch on my PC ,I found the following errors occured in my PC:-
1) the dual boot option was not shown.Instead the screen was displaying
"Invalid boot . ini file
Boot from C:\windows"
Then it automatically loads the 'win xp pro' OS
2) no 'boot.ini' tab was there in 'msconfig.exe'
3) when i open 'system properties-Advanced-startup & recovery-settings'
it displays an error-"The c:\boot.ini file can not be opened. Operating system & Timeout settings can not be changed"
4) On the desktop, 'right click\New\Notepad' or 'New\word text document' option is not found.
5) when I try to create the 'Quick launch ' toolbar ,it displays an error:- "Cannot create the toolbar"
So please help me to fix all these issues.
Waiting for ur reply.