I can't see RIST log txt, only the info txt posted. Please remember to post fresh RIST log txt in your next reply. Thanks
I also notice there are some unwanted programs installed in your system. Those unwanted programs are sometimes malware related or potential hazard to your security. You're well advised to remove them.
> Control Panel.
In Control Panel, double-click Add or Remove Programs
In Add or Remove Programs, highlight
and click on Change/Remove to remove it.Step1
Please download HostsXpert 4.2
Extract (unzip) HostsXpert.zip
to a permanent folder on your hard drive such as C:\HostsXpert
to run the program
Click "Make Hosts Writable
?" in the upper right corner .
Click Restore Microsoft's Hosts file
and then click OK
Click the X to exit the program.
Note: If you were using a custom Hosts file you will need to replace any of those entries yourself.Step2Older versions Java have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system.
Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
- Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 6 and save it to your desktop.
- Scroll down to where it says "Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 13...allows end-users to run Java applications".
- Click the "Download" button to the right.
- Select your Platform: "Windows".
- Select your Language: "Multi-language".
- Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
- Click Continue and the page will refresh.
- Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation and save the file to your desktop.
- Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
- Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs and remove all older versions of Java.
- Check (highlight) the following Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name, and the following update:
- J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update
- Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
- Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
- Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
- Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u13-windows-i586-p.exe to install the newest version.
Let's clean some temp files. Please do the following:
Please download ATF Cleaner
to run the program.
Under Main "Select Files to Delete" choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected
button.If you use Firefox browser
Click Firefox at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.If you use Opera browser
Click Opera at the top and choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
NOTE: If you would like to keep your saved passwords, please click No at the prompt.
Click Exit on the Main menu to close the program.Step4
Please do an online scan with Kaspersky Online Scanner
Note for Internet Explorer 7 users
- Please go to Kaspersky Online Scanner and perform an online antivirus scan.
- Click Accept button on the "Requirements and limitations".
- When Java warning " The applcation digital signature has been verified. Do you want to run the application " appears, Click on "Run" button.
- It will be Downloading and installing the program and Updating the database.
- When Updating the database have finished, click on Settings.
- Make sure all boxes are checked. then click on the Save button.
- Click on My Computer under Scan menu. It will start scanning, so be patient and let it run.
- Once the scan is completed, Click on View Scan Report.
- You may see a list of infected items over there. Click on Save Report As.
- Click "Desktop" , Name the file as "KAS", Change the Files of type to Text file (.txt) and Click on Save button.
- Please post the contents in your next reply.
- You can refer to this animation
: If at any time you have trouble viewing the accept
button of the license, click on the Zoom tool located at the bottom right of the IE window and set the zoom to 75 %. Once the license accepted, reset to 100%.
Please post back the logs in your next reply.
1.KAS Scan Report
. (Before running RIST, please delete the folder in C:\rist)
Tell me how your pc is running now.