Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Documents and Settings

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rspanky

Rspanky

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:23 AM

Posted 16 May 2009 - 08:06 PM

I am having a real problem finding my Documents and Settings Folder for a Data Backup. I've tried view the hidden file option, Tried tutorials on this web site. I opened up all the folders when you view the hidden files option. Can someone please help me out with finding this folder. I have tried everything that I can think of, any help would be grateful. Thanks RSpanky IF this is not the right place to post this here, Could you please move it to Windows Vista post Thanks. For anyone trying to find the Folder Documents and Settings they changed it to C\ ProgramData in Vista

Edited by Rspanky, 16 May 2009 - 10:38 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users