Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

virus not leting me update software.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 eboknight

eboknight

• Members
  • 126 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:43 PM

Posted 16 May 2009 - 07:22 PM

My friends computer seems to work fine except when she downloads something it will not allow her to open the download. It also will not let any antivirus software update. Other than that the internet works fine.
I think the main question I have is how can I get updated antivirus software onto her computer. I have a flash drive so I can get l new programs to her computer but thy are not updated. I have found some updated that are in zip format but I do not know how to use them to update the program. Is it possible to update a program then put it back into a zip or rar file.

Thanks

Eboknight

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users