Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Combat Arms/War Rock

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ComputerNutjob

ComputerNutjob

• Banned
  • 125 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 PM

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:10 PM

Alright, you all should be familliar with at least one of these, and if not, you're living in a cave. Which is better? War Rock for its vehicles and gameplay, or Combat Arms for graphics and LOTS of weaponry? You decide.

Edit: For some reason I can't make a silly poll.

Edited by Amazing Andrew, 08 October 2009 - 01:43 AM.
Mod Edit: Removed Profanity - AA

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sterling14

Sterling14

• Members
  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:13 PM

I've played both since both were in beta stages, but it's kind of hard to say. I started playing a few years ago when it came out in beta, while combat arms, maybe a year ago when it was in beta.

I think I'd have to say combat arms is better though because the fighting is more realistic, better graphics, not as many hackers, not as many glitches, more customization, and warrock now has caps on all the cool stuff where you have to pay for premium to use good guns. I spent many more hours playing warrock than combat arms however because at the time, I think Warrock was pretty revolutionary. Combat arms is pretty much a copy of it, like many other games out now.

Warrock was one of the first free games that let you level up, buy new guns, and all of that. I loved the concept when it came out, and I still think it's a great one.
"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." - Thomas Watson, Chairman of IBM, 1943

#3 ComputerNutjob

ComputerNutjob
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 125 posts
  •  

Posted 17 May 2009 - 06:34 PM

Yeah. If Combat Arms had vehicles, I would be THEE HAPPIEST guy on the planet.

#4 maki2012

maki2012

• Members
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 AM

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:24 PM

Combat Arms is better, especially after they started to crack down on hackers. It is still possible to glitch, but you can't get out and you can't see through the walls.

#5 ComputerNutjob

ComputerNutjob
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 125 posts
  •  

Posted 05 June 2009 - 12:20 PM

I hate its new vote kick though. I'm always being kicked for hacking, even though I just play well. I don't even know anyone who uses OPK. Well, I did at one point, but then I unfriended him

#6 maki2012

maki2012

• Members
  • 171 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 AM

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:08 PM

Yeah. Vote kick sucks. Although, if your on a wireless desktop (thats me) and you disconnect your antenna and your comp is just far enough away from the router...

The whole game lags except for you and you go around killing people :thumbsup:

Just make sure you hide before you disconnect. Kills will register after you reconnect your antenna.

#7 hulander

hulander

• Members
  • 43 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 AM

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:20 AM

I have played both of these games and i think that War Rock is little better than Combat Arms but ya if i have to choose one amongs these graphic vise then i would have definitely chosen Combat Arms..Posted Image
Technology Lover...Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users