Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Don't Miss What's Happening at Bleeping Computer!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fuelm@n

Fuelm@n

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:26 AM

Posted 28 August 2004 - 11:48 AM

Do you want Bleeping Computer's News Items and Forum Posts delivered to your desktop? :thumbsup:

Go to klipfarm and download KlipFolio, the link is on the top left hand side of the page, or go HERE. Then download the klip called "BleepingComputer".

This klip will retrieve Bleeping Computer's News items, 20 Latest Tutorials, and any other category item that is selected under the Categories tab. The klip is set to update (refresh) every 10 minutes, but you can force a manual refresh on the klip itself.

KlipFolio also uses Skins. It can also play a sound to alert you when a new item is added to any Category that you select, plus it has several more options.

The categories selected at default are: "Bleeping Computer's News Items, 20 Latest Tutorials, and 20 Latest Forum Topics". You can subscribe or un-subscribe to any category by selecting or un-selecting an item under Categories.

Please try this software if you are interested and post any feedback to this thread.

KlipFolio is free and runs on Windows 98, NT4, ME, 2000 and XP.

Images of both KlipFolio and the Klip Setup for this current klip.
Click on the image to see a larger view.

Posted Image Posted Image

Thank you Lawrence for letting me submit this.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 AM

Posted 28 August 2004 - 02:37 PM

Thats neat Ill have to check it out...

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,504 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 AM

Posted 14 September 2004 - 12:56 PM

Excellent post :thumbsup: I have pinned it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users