Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Zfvriel

Zfvriel

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 AM

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:51 AM

Hello
I joined the forum because the pc is not well. It is wearing me out. I cannot take any more. Just looking at the rules on another site like this made me tired and depressed. I do not know what I an doing. I need help. Help in small simple words. No offence but I would not go near such a site normally but this is the depths of how bad the pc is.

I am getting sick and tired of this fighting with the pc. I cannot take any more.
If I had the money it would be going to the pc shop but I do not. So it is up to my bored and tired and inept fixing of it.

I just don't care deeply enough about fussy programmes to know anything about them with any enthusiasm.

I just want the pc fixed and not have to think about it again.

So hello again, hopefully I won't be around here long and I find the answer to the problems. For my own and the pcs sanity.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Stofzuiger

Stofzuiger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 AM

Posted 15 May 2009 - 05:06 AM

:thumbsup: to BC, if you think you are infected, please start and new topic in the "Am I infected, what do I do?" section of this forum. If you have an problem, other than an infection, please start a new topic in the appropriate section :flowers:

Every one goes fun fun fun

Who is this doin' this synthetic type of alpha beta psychedelic bleepin'? ~Chemical Brothers - Elektrobank

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 AM

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:32 AM

Judging from your second post, it would certainly appear that your computer has become infected with Malware. I have moved this post to a forum where help will be forthcoming.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users