Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi All

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 StayingCurrent

StayingCurrent

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 PM

Posted 15 May 2009 - 12:14 AM

Ok lets see,

About me: I guess you could say I am a jack of all trades and a master of none. I've never found anything that I couldn't do and I've identified tons of things I wouldn't do. :thumbsup:

Currently I'm a Starving Residential Building Contractor in Michigan, (no work means more computer time).

Prior to Contracting I worked for EDS for 14 years (also in Michigan).

Before EDS I was an Electrical Contractor in California for 6 years.

Before I was an Electrical Contractor I was a laborer, job foreman, heave equipment operator, concrete finisher, brick layer, asphalt rake man, job superintendent, and just about everything else having to do with construction over about an 11 year period.

Before the above construction jobs I was in the Army and spent 18 months in Chu Lie Vite Nam (I think that's the way it's spelled). :flowers:

Before the Army was school K-1 through k-12 all in California.

BA in Business Management Sac State also in California.

2 more years Computer Science changed BA to a BS Computer Science.

When I not working or on the computer I like to:

Take the motor home out as much as possible (right now maybe not possible at all) oh well it's in the back yard and I still get to go out and start it up at least once a month, and wash & wax it just in case thing turn around here in Michigan.

Cruse Woodward less and less now days.

Jet ski less and less now days.

Spend time with family, my high school sweet heart and life mate my wife of 39 years now, my 3 kids and my 4 grand kids of which the oldest graduates form High School in a little over a month.

I just realized something, I'm getting to be an old fart. :trumpet:

Nice to meet all of you
Happy computing ( I hope)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Stofzuiger

Stofzuiger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 AM

Posted 15 May 2009 - 05:11 AM

Hm thats about the exact type of people i like ;)

You though seem to have taken some time to write your introduction:

:thumbsup:

Anyway, :flowers: to BC mate!

Every one goes fun fun fun

Who is this doin' this synthetic type of alpha beta psychedelic bleepin'? ~Chemical Brothers - Elektrobank

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:27 AM

Welcome to BC!
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users