Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Tammybear

Tammybear

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:08 PM

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:40 PM

Just wanted to say hi. I have never used a forum before. I read a lot of them but never participated. So.. Hi everyone.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Stofzuiger

Stofzuiger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 PM

Posted 15 May 2009 - 05:56 AM

:thumbsup: to BC :flowers:

Every one goes fun fun fun

Who is this doin' this synthetic type of alpha beta psychedelic bleepin'? ~Chemical Brothers - Elektrobank

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:08 AM

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:14 AM

If you have questions about how to use the board's features, you can click on the Welcome Guide (top left of the page).
Thanks for joining!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Tammybear

Tammybear
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:43 AM

THank you so much for making me feel welcome. It is greatly appreciated. Now i just need someone to help me with this stupid computer. Its only stupid until i fix it. :thumbsup: LOL

#5 Stofzuiger

Stofzuiger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:08 PM

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:47 AM

If you need help with ur computer, please start an new topic in the appropriate section :thumbsup: im sure theres someone who can help you further

Every one goes fun fun fun

Who is this doin' this synthetic type of alpha beta psychedelic bleepin'? ~Chemical Brothers - Elektrobank

#6 Tammybear

Tammybear
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:57 AM

I justed replied to my own help post. I guess that is not what you are suppose to do.lol

THank you so much!!

GOOD LUCK on your exams!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users