Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

trojan.vundo

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gregg187.1

gregg187.1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 PM

Posted 14 May 2009 - 05:59 PM

Last week I was infected by what the symantic software showed to be trojan.vundo. I tried and asked questions of many in the computer field. The IT guys at work said send it to us and it will probably require reform. That did not sound like a good idea. I tried numerous software programs and there seemed like there would be no cure. I finally came across bleepingcomputers.com and followed the first do this instructions. I was able to complete everything but the combo fix because I do not have authorization to disable the virus protect on my laptop. After completing all the steps my computer is back to normal. During the infection I could not load certain virus related softwares (Adaware was the major one) and my browser redirected through seoclick.org on every search. Hats off to you guys the trojan.vundo, keylogger, virtuemonde and all the other worms/trojan viruses appear to be gone. The best program seemed to be Malwarebytes, but DO NOT skip any of the processes. Thanks again for all the help!

gregg187.1
:thumbsup:

Edited by gregg187.1, 14 May 2009 - 06:01 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users