Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Raw Copied internal drive to external drive help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OzZMoM

OzZMoM

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 PM

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:52 AM

hello this is my 1st time posting to any help forums...I was trying to fix my friends hard drive for them and did a raw copy of their internal drive to my external WD 320gig now my stuff is no longer there and it says that it is only a 80gig hard drive now on My Computer. Is there any way to get my files back on my WD320gig and not her raw hard drive copy? I used the program ARDC Data Recovery Tools 1.1.exe to do the raw copy and stupid me did not back up my WD320gig and my daughter's whole life was on there 11 yrs of pictures and home movies that I want back. All the free programs are finding are the raw copy of the internal 80gig files (my friends) and nothing of my WD320gig files. I did the raw copy on a computer that has XP on it and my WD 320gig is usually plugged as extra storage to my computer that has Vista. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users