There are several ways to disable MBAM's real-time protection (registered version only).
- Right-click on the MBAM icon in the systray and uncheck Enable Protection.
- When asked, "Are you sure you want to disable the MBAM Protection Module?", click Yes.
- Right-click on the MBAM icon again and then uncheck Start with Windows.
- The Protection Module is now disabled and will not restart.
- (To re-enable, right-click on the MBAM icon in the systray and reverse those steps).
Alternatively, you can right-click on the MBAM icon in the systray, chose Exit
and then click Yes
at the prompt asking "Are you sure you want to disable the MBAM Protection Module?
" This will only disable the until next reboot and then it will automatically be enabled again.
Another way to keep MBAM from loading at startup is to launch MBAM, click the Protection Tab and uncheck Start with Windows
under General Settings.