Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Golf For Beginners

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 woodyblade

woodyblade

• Members
  • 670 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 AM

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:46 PM

Just makes it a bit easier for the Newbies & Children :flowers: :thumbsup:

Posted Image
By woodyblade at 2009-05-13

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 PM

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:13 PM

I think a lot of golfers would be happy with that one Woody, :thumbsup:

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

#3 grassy

grassy

• Members
  • 309 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 AM

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:22 PM

top post, i can relate to that and get used to it. I reckon i would still miss.(he he) :thumbsup:

MY SYSTEM, IN-WIN 909 SILVER CASE, INTEL 3960X PROCESSOR,CORSAIR DOMINATOR 2133 RAM,RAMPAGE 4 EXTREME BLACK EDITION MOTHERBOARD, NVIDIA GTX980ti GRAPHICS CARD,,EK 980TI WATERBLOCK
CORSAIR FORCE SERIES GS 360GIG SSD,SANDISK EXTREME 480GIG SSD,SAMSUNG 180 GIG SSD,,BITSPOWER FITTINGS
2 B&W MM1 COMPUTER SPEAKERS,DELL U3011/30 INCH MONITOR,HEATKILLER PRO4 CPU WATERBLOCK,CORSAIR AX1200 POWER SUPPLY....

#4 woodyblade

woodyblade
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 670 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:20 AM

Posted 14 May 2009 - 10:38 AM

@rowal
Yep even Tiger Woods would be happy if he could get Holes in 1 or 2 every time :trumpet:

@grassy
By the sounds of it like me you have never played Golf?
I would miss because I would never get the Golf Ball near the hole, I'd probably be finished by my first swing, I'd swing it round and hit myself in the head meaning Game Over for a few hours :thumbsup: :flowers:

#5 grassy

grassy

• Members
  • 309 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 AM

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:20 PM

Woody, i played golf once with my brother.Its not as easy as it looks, we borrowed my sisters golf clubs and my brother ended up losing one.I have heard of losing a ball,which is understandable, but losing a golf club is a bit much. I think we were having too much fun with the hired golf buggy. :thumbsup:

MY SYSTEM, IN-WIN 909 SILVER CASE, INTEL 3960X PROCESSOR,CORSAIR DOMINATOR 2133 RAM,RAMPAGE 4 EXTREME BLACK EDITION MOTHERBOARD, NVIDIA GTX980ti GRAPHICS CARD,,EK 980TI WATERBLOCK
CORSAIR FORCE SERIES GS 360GIG SSD,SANDISK EXTREME 480GIG SSD,SAMSUNG 180 GIG SSD,,BITSPOWER FITTINGS
2 B&W MM1 COMPUTER SPEAKERS,DELL U3011/30 INCH MONITOR,HEATKILLER PRO4 CPU WATERBLOCK,CORSAIR AX1200 POWER SUPPLY....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users