Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

FireFox title bar question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 4,123 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 AM

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:48 PM

Hi I know how to temporarily remove URL's from the FF title bar but they just reappear, is there a way to clean the bar so I can put my most used links there?

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 smajer

smajer

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:36 AM

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:51 PM

Hi I know how to temporarily remove URL's from the FF title bar but they just reappear, is there a way to clean the bar so I can put my most used links there?

FireFox Address Bar Typed URLs History Removal Guide

Pull down the address bar typed URLs history list, use cursor or mouse to point the URL or link that you want to delete, and then press SHIFT-DELETE keys (pressing SHIFT and DELETE keys simulatenously). The URL or link will be removed from the address bar history.

#3 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4,123 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:36 AM

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:41 AM

FireFox Address Bar Typed URLs History Removal Guide

Pull down the address bar typed URLs history list, use cursor or mouse to point the URL or link that you want to delete, and then press SHIFT-DELETE keys (pressing SHIFT and DELETE keys simulatenously). The URL or link will be removed from the address bar history.

Tried that a ton of times after checking on hte FF site it only removes them until the next time I pull them down, I can not get rid of some old stuff that is bugging me!

Phil

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users