Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Fiesta running problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 devilsam55

devilsam55

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:59 PM

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:40 AM

Hi,
I have recently downloaded the game Fiesta and is having problems running the game. Setup and patching should be installed properly.
When I load the game it runs to the part you enter the username and password then there would be a box with strange characters and "ok" button, after I clicked OK the game just closes.
I read in another site it might be due to the graphics card update or the later directX driver.
The graphics card I have is ATI mobility radeon X2300 and I think I have the latest directX driver, I ran a check and it says I have the latest driver (no 100% sure) so maybe it is because the graphics card is incompatible with the game? Fiesta requirements are radeon x9200 I don't know if my one would work.

Thank you!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 scff249

scff249

Indecisive Lurker

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:59 PM

Posted 12 May 2009 - 12:14 PM

More than likely, it won't support that graphics card. I'm not completely sure, though, since I'm not very familiar on the hardware ends. This is what I can find for system requirements.

Intel Pentium III (1.0GHz) or equivalent, 512 MB RAM, nVidia GeForce MX/ATI Radeon 7500, 3 GB hard disk space, Internet connection (at least 128 kbit/s), and DirectX 9.0c or better

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiesta_(MMORPG)

Of course, the requirements may be different on their site, so I'm not completely sure.

May I also assume you got this game from their website? I'm getting somewhat conflicting information.

"Ototo'i wa usagi o mita no...Kino wa shika...Kyo wa anata." -Kotomi Ichinose (Clannad) [see below for translation]
"Day before yesterday I saw a rabbit, and yesterday a deer, and today, you." -The Dandelion Girl
"You are not alone, and you are not strange. You are you, and everyone has damage. Be the better person." -Katawa Shoujo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users