Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CDG Karaoke burning software?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Showtime68

Showtime68

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:12 AM

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:53 PM

I'm not sure if anyone here can help me but I'm trying to find free software for burning cdg disks for a karaoke machine the wife got for Christmas and can't use because we have no music for it.

I've found quite a bit of karaoke music with utorrent but I'm not sure just what I need to use to burn it to disk and make it work with the lyrics on screen. I feel like I"m missing a program for reading cdg. the mp3 part comes through just fine but it'd be a waste of disk if I can't get the lyrics as well.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you guys may have.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 PM

Posted 25 May 2009 - 04:50 AM

I have no experience with this, but you may find something here.

http://www.google.co.nz/search?rlz=1C1GGLS...ing+cdg+karaoke

Let us know if you find something that works as I'm sure a few people will be interested.

Cheers

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

#3 wills4591

wills4591

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 PM

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:31 AM

There is a heap of things out the regarding CDG (CD+graphics). Your player has to be able to play CDGs to start with or you just get the sound and no picture. If you are making your own CDG disc the the files you download have to be turned into a .bin file and to do that you need a prog called MP3+G Toolz.net4. Try this link and see how you go. http://www.compdj.com/

Regard Wills.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users