Hello lodoss900 and welcome to the BC forums. Let's start out with a couple of other scans here.
and unzip the contents to its own permanent folder.Important! Reboot in SAFE MODE !!Start in Safe Mode Using the F8 method:
- Restart the computer in Safe Mode.
- As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until the Advanced Options menu appears.
- Use the arrow keys to select the Safe Mode menu item.
- Press the Enter key.
Locate the pfind.bat
file and double-click it to run it. It will start scanning your computer and could take a little while so be patient. When the DOS window closes, reboot back to normal mode.
After you have rebooted start HijackThis and follow these steps:
- Click on Config button
- Click on the Misc Tools button
- Check the checkbox for List minor sections (full)
- Check the checkbox for List empty sections (complete)
- Click on the Generate StartupList Log button
- Click the Yes button to create the list
Post the contents of C:\pfind.txt
and the information from the StartupList back here and I will review it when it comes in.