Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Learn Excel Online

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rlight

rlight

• Members
  • 257 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 AM

Posted 08 May 2009 - 04:34 PM

Does any one know of a good, safe website to learn how to use Excel online? I know the basics, but I want to increase my understanding of this program. Also, I have an old Excel tutorial book for Excel 97 at my house, would this be applicable if I am running Windows 2000?

thanks
rlight

Edited by rlight, 08 May 2009 - 04:35 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 txtchr

txtchr

• Members
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 AM

Posted 08 May 2009 - 06:18 PM

Here is a link to a site that our school district uses:

Atomic Learning

Many of the elements of the tutorials you will not be able to access since you do not have a user name and password (as our students do since our school district pays for access to the site), but you can view some great intro tutorials on Excel version 2000 to 2008. Have a look. It may be a start. I know there are others out there, but this one is pretty comprehensive in some aspects.

Here are some really good visual tutorials courtesy of Florida Gulf Coast University for Excel 2007:

FGCU Excel 2007 Tutorial Homepage

This site has nice tutorials for other Office 2007 elements as well. If you click on the A-Z Index at the top of this site, you can find tutorials for other versions of Microsoft Office products, too.

Edited by txtchr, 09 May 2009 - 08:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users