Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hello everyone!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 alvingo

alvingo

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:15 AM

Posted 24 June 2005 - 02:26 AM

im planning to have a business and im opening a cafe.. i need alot of advices, what's the best programs to use.operating systems for the clients and the server.. and what software can i use for internat cafe that is excellent and very convenient! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2005 - 02:29 AM

:thumbsup: to BC! alvingo.
Internet Cafe? :flowers: That would be awsome. Hope everything goes good for you.

Good Luck,
yanowhiz

#3 alvingo

alvingo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2005 - 02:34 AM

yeah an internet Cafe :-) i really need some advices :-) thanks :-)

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2005 - 02:54 AM

Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 Baldrick

Baldrick

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2005 - 03:11 AM

Internet Cafe thats cool yes for the server maby windows 2003 server with (isa) and maby windows xp pro for clients internet dont know areu planning on using a proxy server for the internet ??? or dialup ????

#6 Leurgy

Leurgy

Voted most likely

• Members
  • 3,831 posts
  •  

Posted 24 June 2005 - 07:25 AM

Hello alvingo and welcome to BC.

Try posting a new topic in the Networking Forum (just click on that link). I'm sure you will get some valuable advice from our members there.

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble a nail. Abraham Maslo

**** We use our powers for good, not evil ****

Trying to remove your data from the web is like trying to remove pee from a swimming pool

#7 alvingo

alvingo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 June 2005 - 03:06 AM

yeah a proxy server but i already no how to network them all and etc.. the thing is that i need some opinions regarding the operating system use.. will the linux or macaffee be better servers? or the windows? the softwares for viruses and spywares too. And what program would be the best for internet cafes with excellent performance and tested for business.. there are alot program that we can say had a lot of bugs and not stable.. :-(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users