Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

When i burn a dvd, do all the VIDEO_TS files maintain the same quality when i take them from the burned one?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 burnface

burnface

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:15 AM

Posted 07 May 2009 - 08:41 PM

Like....when i download a movie..and burn it to a dvd. I want to also keep like a backup of the files so that i can burn them again if i want.

If i just put the burned dvd in and take the VIDEO_TS files from it, are they still the same quality as when i originally downloaded them?

Thanks much!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 High500

High500

• Members
  • 75 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:15 PM

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:45 AM

Yes, the burnt files are exactly the same when copied back from the DVD to your PC, easiest way to do this is a program called DVD Decryptor. Even tho the burnt DVD wont have any copy protection (unless you added some when you burnt it!), DVD Decryptor is highly efficient and speedy at copying files to you PC from a DVD movie.

Hope this helps!

high500

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users