Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Outlook 2003 Slow when viewing Shared Calendars...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mellowtoad

mellowtoad

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:40 PM

I've got a network of 10 people (via LAN) and 9 of them are able to open Outlook 2003, click Calendar and then click on any of the shared calendar under 'other calendars'. These load up quickly and within seconds. However, I do have one user who it takes a minute to a few minutes for any of the shard calendars to load into view.

They all have access to the same shared calendars.

This just started recently.

The user is able to view emails and other parts of Outlook with no problem and her calendars load quickly.

We are using WinXP with SP2 and I have reinstalled Outlook on her machine.

This is driving us crazy, I appreciate any help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users