Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:30 PM
Repair Works 7.0
1. Click Start, click Run, type appwiz.cpl in the Open box, and then click OK.
2. In the Currently installed programs list, click Microsoft Works.
3. Click Change, and then click Next.
4. When the Options window appears, click Reinstall, and then click Next.
5. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the repair of Works 7.0.
Note Depending on how Works 7.0 was installed on the computer, you may or may not be prompted for the original source files that were used to install Works 7.0. For example, if Works 7.0 was installed on the computer by the original manufacturer, the source files may be on your computer's hard disk. In this scenario, you will not be prompted for the original source files. However, if you installed Works 7.0 from a CD or from a DVD, you may be prompted to insert that disc into the computer's optical CD or DVD drive.
why won't my laptop work?
Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time aroundDo not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook