Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojan Agent & Trojan Vundo keep returning

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pattichick

pattichick

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:50 PM

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:52 PM

Greetings-
My PC is infected with Trojan Vundo, Trojan Agent according to Malwarebytes anti-malware scan. I've deleted them over and over and they keep returning to the registry as fast as I delete them and go back to check. I've pretty much disabled Internet Explorer as the trojan was assessing the internet. I use Firefox, but have tried to stay off the internet as now that I am infected i do get blank pages, etc.
I have disabled system restore and started in safe mode to do the Malewarebytes scan and removal and they just keep coming back.
Please advise.
thanks,
Patti

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users