Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

wireless card problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kreyn

kreyn

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 PM

Posted 06 May 2009 - 03:54 PM

I got a hold of a WG111v2 and downloaded the latest driver from netgear's website. I unziped the file and it installed the software(i think). Then it tells me to connect the wireless device to the computer and hit next. I do this and a box pops up and says unknown device please reconnect blah blah blah. Then once i hit next the entire install screen disappears, but it is still in the toolbar. I have tried clicking on it, it does nothing, the only way to stop it is to end the process. I cant even shut down the computer without ending the process. Im decent with computers but with this im totally lost. HELP please!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a usb adapter yes

Edited by kreyn, 06 May 2009 - 04:23 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bama_fan

bama_fan

• Members
  • 113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:24 PM

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:02 PM

this is the usb adapter i think.....(checking)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users