Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I have arrived

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 studio55

studio55

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:36 PM

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:17 PM

Hello Folks,

I stumbled upon this website by a search, desperately looking to solve my issue with this malware I could not get rid of with usual remedies.

Little I knew that installing "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" will solve my week long problem in less than an hour, completely.

I was just about to give up and purchase the so called anti... software from an unknown company whoknows where with only one email contact as their sole contact method hidden in "deep-sea nine" pages, of course with a visa gift and not my own CCard. But before leaving the studio I thought let me run a search for this beast "Antivirus XP PRO" and there is was, bleepingcomputer as the first choice, after little investigation the site lookes promissing and ligit. As I mentioned My issue was solved in less than half hour. I have 4 more machines in the shop which I run the program thru them and only one of them which was not connected to the net came back clean, the rest had anywhere from 1 to 256 issues and are all in great shape now.

Thank you, Thank you and Thank you
Rick

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:36 PM

Posted 05 May 2009 - 04:21 PM

Do not ever give an Virus AV the satisfaction of giving in and buying their junk. Good for you studio55. We are glad you found us for sure. Thank you for letting us know what you went through. :thumbsup: Welcome to Bleeping Computer :flowers:

Edited by Pandy, 05 May 2009 - 04:22 PM.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users