Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 eddie55

eddie55

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:13 AM

Posted 05 May 2009 - 10:41 AM

Hi all. Retired military, working in Iraq. Five years working for Internet webhosting company, tech spt, manager, then moved over to be Comptia accredidation instructor. That was six years ago. Been here in the sandbox for a break since then. Self taught from DOS 3.2 / 8088 days. I'm no guru, no expert and in the past few years have forgotten more than I care to admit. This looks like a good community to hang with, so here I am. These past years I've been mostly unscrewing computers loaded with various critters. Have a tough one now and admittedly don't have the knowledge to fix it, but will try. Take care.

Eddie

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Andrew

Andrew

Bleepin' Night Watchman

• 8,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:13 PM

Posted 05 May 2009 - 06:05 PM

Hey there eddie55, welcome to BC! :thumbsup:

Critters, eh? We don't take to kindly to critters 'round these parts. Mosey on over to the Am I Infected forum and we'll help you with your vermin problems!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users